A "echo" sample is a start ! Just a chunk of code to show basic usage would be 
enough, I think...

Seb

Le Wednesday 01 October 2008 20:18:54 Rob Hamerling, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Seb,
>
> [about serial_hw_int_cts.jal]
>
> Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> > I would be very interesting to have a look at this lib, a big part of
> > my SirBot project is about dealing with data between a PC and a PIC.
> > Could it be possible to have a sample, to have an overview ?
>
> I tested this library with an echo program in the PIC and a
> communications program on the PC-side, together with second PC to
> monitor the RS232 interface (data in/out and CTS behaviour).
> But with 'sample' you mean more than a simple echo-program?
> I'll see if I have a suitable candidate without having to write an
> extensive explanation of the purpose and working of the program!
>
> Regards, Rob.



-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to