> It runs now, but I have to specify a full board file name.

Yes, indeed, because combining -a and -b, you say you want to generate all 
avaiable sample for *one given* board ! So you have to specify this given 
board (I did not realise you forgot to mention it in your cmd line example).

Remember: if you want to generate all samples for all boards, just use -a

About generated files, a "make clean" should do the trick :)


Seb


> And... it does leave lots of junk for each sample (asm obj hex lst,
> cod err). I think it would be better do delete those.
>
> Joep
>
> 


-- 
Sébastien LELONG
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to