Hello everybody,

To start with: a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!!
I hope everyone had a nice Sylvester eve and a nice start of 2009.

We must remember to update the copyright statements for 2009.

I have some issues with the Sylvester packs:

I had forgotten to update README.blink for the new blink sample names. 
So I repaired and committed it. But I'm afraid there are now 2 files: 
README.blink with the wrong sample naming and readme.blink with the 
correct sample naming. The curious thing is: when I delete my local copy 
and checkout the tools directory I get README.blink with the correct 
sample naming. I have no idea how to solve this (the duplicate/mixed 
files). Please help!

The 'all devices' package contains empty directories 'blink' and 
'compiler'. I don't see any use for these.

The normal package is missing file(s). For example I do not see 
README.blink, which is only in the all devices package, while this 
package does not contain any samples!  Maybe there are similar mix-ups, 
please check for yourselves!

This made me think: we distribute 'unvalidated' device files in the all 
device package, but we might as well distribute the corresponding 
samples. Why not?

Regards, Rob.


-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to