Hi Rob & all,
and best wishes for 2009 !

> We must remember to update the copyright statements for 2009.


I've updated LICENSE.* files. There might be other files which will need
updates (jal, rexx and python files). Should we search and update all ? Or
should we modify them step by step ?


>
>
> I have some issues with the Sylvester packs:
>
> I had forgotten to update README.blink for the new blink sample names.
> So I repaired and committed it. But I'm afraid there are now 2 files:
> README.blink with the wrong sample naming and readme.blink with the
> correct sample naming. The curious thing is: when I delete my local copy
> and checkout the tools directory I get README.blink with the correct
> sample naming. I have no idea how to solve this (the duplicate/mixed
> files). Please help!


??? For me,as revision 687, README.blink says "blink_<pictype>.jal" (bad)
and readme.blink says "<pictype>_blink.jal" (good).

Try to: "svn st -v" and send back the results.



> The 'all devices' package contains empty directories 'blink' and
> 'compiler'. I don't see any use for these.


"blink" should contains all blink samples. This is a mistake: I did not
update my script to include the last sample naming convention, so no blink
files was found...

"compiler" is a mistake too; should not be here


> The normal package is missing file(s). For example I do not see
> README.blink, which is only in the all devices package, while this
> package does not contain any samples!  Maybe there are similar mix-ups,
> please check for yourselves!


README.blink was only in jallib-all_devices package on 0.1beta. But it makes
sense to add it to all packages as well.


>
> This made me think: we distribute 'unvalidated' device files in the all
> device package, but we might as well distribute the corresponding
> samples. Why not?


My mistake, see above


Thanks Rob for reporting/finding these. I'll update my script to fix all
these mistakes, and upload some fresh "happy2009" packages.

About the final 0.1, I would like to perform some tests on 16f88. I hope to
have time for this today.


Cheers for 2009 and jallib :)
Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to