Hi Joep,

>
> But to answer you question: I seem to be the only one so I don't
> intend to work on the manual but spend my time on my other projects
> (until next week - then i'll probably run out of time again ;)


I understand this :)

>
>
> Btw: the links in the table of content in the jalv2 html manual don't
> work on my computer (both on firefox and IE). Do they work for you?
> If not, how (and who) to fix this?


Anchors are bad IIRC, so you'd need to fix them and send back the results to
Kyle. Or Kyle could update them...


Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to