I sent the updated manual to Kyle. He'll take a look at it when he has time.

Joep

2009/1/1, Joep Suijs <[email protected]>:
> > Please use the filename as in the README with the compiler, or update
> > README when you give it a different name or add/delete files.
> Done.
>
>
> > >> Do you plan to send the file back to Kyle ?
> > > No.
> >
> > ??? If I may ask why not?
> Sure. I should have been more clear.
> I did not gave it any thought yet, so no plans.
> But when I do, I think it is wise to send it to Kyle and also inform
> him about the out-of-date index. Maybe that's a clue to generate a
> proper file next time...
>
> Joep
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to