Rob, would you be the honored guy ?

(actaully, I have no time right now for doing this -- yes it can take quite
some time... --, so if you really want me to do this, you'll have to wait
'til tomorrow or sunday)


Seb

2009/1/2 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>

>
> > I did not get a answer for this, so here it is again:
> >
> > """
> > BTW: I've been honored to post the first 0.1beta announcement message !
> Who
> > would want to give a try, this time for the 0.1 final release ? The
> > CHANGELOG
> > should be included in the message (and maybe just few words about we're
> > still
> > searching for testers, particularly when it comes to release...).. About
> the
> > whole content, it's up to the honored guy :) So ?...
> > """
> >
> I would not like to do this and you did handle this very well last
> time. So please be the honored guy again!
>
> Joep
>
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to