Sebastien Lelong wrote:

> I did not get a answer for this, so here it is again:

Sorry about that, I was away for the larger part of the day.


>
> BTW: I've been honored to post the first 0.1beta announcement message ! Who
> would want to give a try, this time for the 0.1 final release ? The
> CHANGELOG
> should be included in the message (and maybe just few words about we're
> still
> searching for testers, particularly when it comes to release...).. About the
> whole content, it's up to the honored guy :) So ?...

I'm afraid I'm not really in the mood at this moment: just got a phone 
call with the message that a nephew of my wife died suddenly...  If this 
is not picked up by someone else I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Regards, Rob.


-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to