Hi Seb,
I cannot find an ADC module in the datasheet of 16F627(a)/628a/648a, 
only CCP modules. Are my sunglasses too dark?
I discovered some damage I did to the dev2jal script due to changes for 
the new features. I'm trying to repair it......
Regards, Rob.



Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> Hi Rob,
> 
> I've checked for 12F615: pinmap is wrong, but for 16f628, it has a ADC
> module, but your adc_group is wrong (0). I'll try to fix this.
> 
> 
> Seb
> 
> 2009/7/4 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>
> 
>> Hi Seb,
>>
>> I've built in some more checking in the dev2jal script, and found the
>> following:
>>
>>> Warning: 12f615 Possible conflict between ADC-group (ADC_V0) and number
>> of ADC channels (0)
>>> Warning: 12f675 Possible conflict between ADC-group (ADC_V0) and number
>> of ADC channels (0)
>>> Warning: 12hv615 Possible conflict between ADC-group (ADC_V0) and number
>> of ADC channels (0)
>>> Warning: 16f616 Possible conflict between ADC-group (ADC_V0) and number
>> of ADC channels (0)
>>> Warning: 16f627 Possible conflict between ADC-group (0) and number of ADC
>> channels (4)
>>> Warning: 16f627a Possible conflict between ADC-group (0) and number of
>> ADC channels (4)
>>> Warning: 16f628 Possible conflict between ADC-group (0) and number of ADC
>> channels (4)
>>> Warning: 16f628a Possible conflict between ADC-group (0) and number of
>> ADC channels (4)
>>> Warning: 16f648a Possible conflict between ADC-group (0) and number of
>> ADC channels (4)
>>> Warning: 16f676 Possible conflict between ADC-group (ADC_V0) and number
>> of ADC channels (0)
>>> Warning: 16f87 Possible conflict between ADC-group (0) and number of ADC
>> channels (7)
>>> Warning: 16hv616 Possible conflict between ADC-group (ADC_V0) and number
>> of ADC channels (0)
>>
>> Note: ADC-group '0' means: no ADC module
>>
>> There can be several reasons for conflicts (and not always a conflict):
>> - The pinmap.py contains ANx alias names, but the PIC has no ADC
>>   (but then probably CCP)
>> - The PIC has ADC, but pinmap.py doesn't contain ANx alias names
>> - The ADC-group info in my devicespecific.cmd script is wrong.
>>
>> The first is no problem, devicespecific.cmd is correct (you may not
>> agree!), which leaves that you have to fix pinmap.py for the 12F615,
>> 12HV615, 12F675, 16f616, 16HV616 and 16f676.
>>
>> I'll change the ADC_NTOTAL_CHANNEL value to 0 for the PICs without ADC
>> module (when ADC_group = 0).
>>
>> Regards, Rob.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>>
>>
>> Hi Seb,
>>
>> Because of readability of the device files I have put the constants
>> ADC_GROUP and ADC_NTOTAL_CHANNEL together, there is a relationship....
>> That made me notice that the number of ADC channels for the 12F675 is 0.
>> It appears it has no ANx aliases in pinmap.py.
>> The 12F675 and 12F629 share the datasheet, so I suppose the ds-parsing
>> has missed something.
>>
>> Regards, Rob
>>
>> --
>> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>>
>>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to