Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> Fixed/modifications for: 12F615, 12F675, 12HV615, 16F616, 16F676, 16F87,
> 16F88, 16HV616.
> 
> Rev 1079.
> 
> I sometime wonder how my parser could have given these results, but as I
> said, this is not an exact science (!) and I expect more errors...

With each step we come closer to perfection! With this version I have no 
conflicts anymore between ADC-group and number of ADC channels.
The only thing is that some valid alias names have disappeared (or 
replaced by others):
   12HV615:  CIN1-
   16F87:  VREF+, AN4, AN5, AN6, PGC, PGD

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to