Hi Rob,

As you may have noticed, I am not that keen on documenting so I had no
plans on the subject ;)

But of course I am willing to help. Is it that I lacked to add info to
the header or is there something specific (which is not in the sample
or blog) that you need?

Joep


2009/7/8 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>:
>
>
> Hi Joep,
>
> I had a look in the timer0_ISR_interval library. I have an application
> in which I have my own ISR, but I could use this lib in stead. However
> the documentation is somewhat poor, no information how to use it (apart
> from some comments in the sample). Any plans to improve this?
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to