Just added part of the blog text to the source (and sent a message to Arjen ;).

Joep

2009/7/8 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>:
>
>
> Hi Joep,
>
> Joep Suijs wrote:
>>
>> As you may have noticed, I am not that keen on documenting so I had no
>> plans on the subject ;)
>>
>> But of course I am willing to help. Is it that I lacked to add info to
>> the header or is there something specific (which is not in the sample
>> or blog) that you need?
>
> I think I can manage without docs, I'm thinking of the (beginning) user
> and didn't look in blogspot yet. If you don't mind I'll add some
> comments in the library source after I've found my way. I didn't look in
> blogspot yet!
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
>
> PS
> <priv>
> My son graduated for 'ing' (finally) last week, you might send him a
> congratulation. Currently he is in Suriname, and he'll be flattered!
> </priv>
>
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to