>
>
> You love new features, don't you ;)

Do I ?...


>
> Why don't you just define your code with the name timerX_callable?
> [...]
> But... this would take an other stack level and more code. Would this
> be worth it?  We also could tell how to create the isr...
>
>
But I could use my_proc() both in the ISR by registering it as an alias, and
also call it from my main program. Stack level can be saved with "pragma
inline". And I as a user wouldn't have to actually *think* which interrupt
flags I need to check, not to mention I have to remember to clear this flag.
As a ser, I just want my special procedure to be called at specific times, I
don't want to know if it's done using interrupts or not. This is an
implementation detail...

I know this may be a contrived example, but I can't find any other one :)

And I also know this kind of construction (alias + registering within an
interrupt) just fits my mind, the way I like to build things...


Cheers,
Seb

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to