Comment #1 on issue 88 by sebastien.lelong: code efficiency pwm_common.jal
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/issues/detail?id=88

Original lib pwm_hardware.jal from Stef's used const. Frequency was a fixed  
parameter
(well, a constant) that had to be defined before including the lib. I  
convert it so
it can be a variable. When I did this, I remember having faced some problem  
about
this part. Despite the fact _pr2_1 and brothers store a word value, I had  
to use
dword because the right side was using dword. This is what I can remember,  
and
probably am wrong (and maybe I just did not thought about casting the  
result to word
at that time). Attached a test showing word could be used instead. It  
should be
tested for real though.

Seb

Attachments:
        pr_dword_word.jal  1.3 KB

--
You received this message because you are listed in the owner
or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue.
You may adjust your issue notification preferences at:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to