serial hw lib has spi support? back from the time it was maintained by
Stef. I think this spi is based on usart synchrone.
there is also the option to use msssp (?) for spi and there are four
'dialects' of spi iirc. It would be quite a job to figure this all
out, but not as complex as adc ;)
let's add it as a low-prio issue.
Joep

2009/8/24, mattschinkel <[email protected]>:
>
> SPI "Serial Peripheral Interface Bus"
>
> I would like to see a lib for this someday. such as spi_hardware.jal,
> spi_software.jal.
>
> with functions like spi_hw_read / spi_hw_write
>
> I got an SD card working on 16F877 with SPI by manually using
> SSPSTAT_BF, SSPBUF etc and sdo, sck, sdi pins. however, I don't much
> about spi.
>
> I'm not sure if I have time to make one, I was just wondering if
> anyone was thinking about making it and if you guys think it is
> needed.
>
> I thought I saw some small note about it in one of the jallib files a
> while ago.
>
> Matt.
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to