Thanks, i guess I missed the discussion, I found the new file in svn.
I see that the spi init procedure was updated, however it may still
need some work.

Please see my previous post.

>I think the user should define the following values within there own
file:
SSPSTAT_SMP, SSPSTAT_CKE, SSPCON_CKP


Matt.

On Aug 30, 11:37 pm, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
>
>
>
>
> mattschinkel wrote:
> > I would like to edit it and get it ready for the jallib releases. SPI
> > is required for the SD_Card lib I am working on.
>
> > .....
> > 2.
>
> > You have an init procedure:
>
> > -- SPI Master mode 0,0 example.
> > -- Note: check your datasheet -- TRIS settings, any SPI errata?
> > procedure _spi_init_mode00() is
> >    var byte v
> >    SSPCON = 0
> >    v = SSPSTAT & 0x3F
> >    SSPSTAT = v
> >    v = v | 0x40 -- CKE = 1
> >    SSPSTAT = v
> >    v = SSPCON
> >    v = v | 2 -- CKP=0, Master mode, OSC/64
> >    SSPCON = v
> >    SSPCON_SSPEN = 1
> > end procedure
>
> > Is there a need for all of this?
>
> There was a short discussion lately about this and this procedure has
> been changed! Always checkout for the latest version!.
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to