Hi Seb,

Sebastien Lelong wrote:
>> I don't know why, on my laptop, some of them have a
>> fairly descriptive one-liner as part of the subject, and some do not.
>>
> 
> I think it depends when commiter adds a line break or not at the beginning.

Aha! When I edit a log message when prompted for, I usually start with a 
blank line, because I thought that would look nicer in the change log. I 
didn't notice the effect of this on the subject line, and will try to 
change my habit in this.

Regards, Rob.


-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to