On Jan 26, 1:15 pm, "m...@watty" <[email protected]> wrote: > this supports 4x3, 4x4, 4x5 + red, yelllow, green, blue menu buttons > under display + 4 navkeys + enter or 65 key "qwerty" as 8x 8 with > Altkey by firing ctrl & Alt. > > Also in any column on the 5x5, you can easily make r, y, g, b or enter > key work as Shift
Here is the schematic.http://www.techtir.ie/forums/showthread.php? t=3355 Later I will put a link to eagle format file. I will have eagle files and pdf / images for vero layout and PCB. I built prototype on vero/strip board with a connector to piggy-back te CPU board. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
