On Jan 26, 8:52 pm, jerome breheret <[email protected]> wrote:
> m...@watty a écrit :> Stupid Googel breaks the link
> > <http://www.techtir.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=3355>
>
> thx for the works, but can you put the schematic in a place where we
> don't need a registering to see it ?
>
> --
> @+
> Jérôme

Saves bandwidth and content scrapers. Images are high bandwidth.
Registration carries no cost, no spam, no commitment. If the schematic
is useful it's not a big deal to register.
Also unlike Rapidshare etc, you have instant access.
I'll be doing a lot more there as it's better suited to mix of text,
code, images etc with Discussion on the Forum.
I give permission for it to be on <http://justanotherlanguage.org/>
and I would upload it and the project there also only I have no
account.
I'll be uploading the eagle files when it's further on.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to