On Mar 4, 6:02 pm, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
> Nice!
>
> You should consider also this one, the last picture on 
> page:http://www.dutchtronix.com/ScopeClock.htm
> <http://www.dutchtronix.com/ScopeClock.htm>It has something that will always
> missing to an GCLD clock.

Thanks :-)

Yes, I've seen that. I even have an Oscilloscope, but no Z
input(Blanking) so it won't work.  An interesting Vector display.

1997 was 100th Anniversary of the "Braun Tube" or CRT.

Quite simple Vector graphics is very smooth compared to low res
raster. But quickly you run out of writing time for more complex
stuff.

I can add numbers or Roman Numerals.. Even animated phase of Moon :)
At 128x64 resolution, I'm not convinced of value. When qvga and wqvga
colour touch screens get cheaper I'll program a bunch of widgets :D

More VB6 to JAL conversion samples and project progress here
http://www.techtir.ie/forums/showthread.php?p=4085#post4085

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to