Interesting subject :)

2010/3/7 m...@watty <[email protected]>:
>
> I had loan of test gear and used it to calibrate a 10MHz Oven crystal.
> I fed both to  X & Y inputs on a scope and set gain so as to have an
> oval. When the oval is not rotating at all the frequency is the same.
> If one is x2 the shape is stationary figure of eight. You can't do
> this  on most digital scopes.
>
I bought a 10 MHz vcxo on ebay and wait for it to arrive. I intend to
lock it on the asynchrone output of a cheap GPS. I understand this is
not the best methode, but I'd expect it to be pretty close and the
correction voltage to be pretty informative on what happens...

Joep

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to