On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 10:42 AM, mattschinkel <[email protected]>wrote:

> > What I don't understand, you've implemented a function for CRC check at
> > every byte received?  CRC is checked only once at the end of a pack sent
>
> I think what you are saying that the input byte, should instead be an
> input array? What if you are only sending a byte?
>
> Should make a 1 byte data array then call the function?
>
> > I have attached the theory I have about this CRC stuff.
> Can you convert this to jal?
>

I'm working at for the MLX90615, but I'm designing a board in the same time
(hardware) which is urgent, so will take a while. I can't think in terms of
libraries, that's my problem, I'm usually writing pieces of code with
straight forward usage.

Vasile

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to