On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Joep Suijs <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Vasile,
>
> 2010/3/9 vasile surducan <[email protected]>:
> > Hi all,
> > It's been a long time since I used both SPI and I2C from MSSP. As far I
> > remember there is no issue using alternately SPI and I2C as long the
> unused
> > device on the bus is highZ.
> Why not use software i2c, on other pins?
>

  I'm thinking at this option too. I don't have too many pins, even device
has 44pins, only 40 are true, 4 are NC.
 thx.
Vasile

>
> Joep
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to