On Apr 16, 4:58 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Log: grammar forever loop creates 
> treehttp://code.google.com/p/jallib/source/detail?r=1936
>

Good work Joep - looking cleaner with each update!

Feel free to delete the old paragraph near the top about jaltest.py -
if I ever get back to that (python), we can document it externally.

Also, delete any of the old commented out sections as you see fit. Or
leave them in, if you think you may want to restore them.

Rename, re-organize, do whatever you think looks and works best.

I like the idea that the grammar is self-documenting.  Adding the '^'
for the trees is bit distracting but I understand why it is
necessary.  Likewise the L_names aren't so bad either. I was a bit
shocked at first, but you chose a nice naming convention so really it
is fine.

Thank you!

William

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to