Bang is American I think. More common English alternative to
"exclamation mark" is "Shriek"

It's not often I heard it called "pling".

"And last but not least, we need a way to add code that is copied to
the c-source (like include statements and directives that don't have a
JAL equivalent) and maybe even instructions to the parser."

I think you need a clearer specification of what this project is to
achieve.

Is it write Code in Jal and compile to ASM/Hex via C compiler for
non-"PIC-8bit-core"?
Combine C & JAL sources?

What?

I also think you are making some assumptions and possibly limiting the
development of JAL, the JAL grammar & Syntax and future development of
JAL should be more clear apart from any Antlr or code translation
project.

Infact how exactly does this relate to JAL libraries?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to