Revision: 2226
Author: jsuijs
Date: Mon Sep 20 11:16:13 2010
Log: 20100920 bugreport

I'm not sure what's going on but this is what I see:

from code in adc_channels:
   ADCON1_PCFG = no_vref  ;; here it is

   serial_hw_data = "#"
        print_byte_hex(serial_hw_data, ADC_PCFG_MAP[idx])
   serial_hw_data = "_"
        print_word_hex(serial_hw_data, no_vref)

Gives as ouput:
#09_DC0C
so one would say that there's something wrong with the assignement:
   ADCON1_PCFG = no_vref  ;; here it is

But interesting is the waring:
adc_channels.jal:2627: warning: assignment to smaller type; truncation possible
on
        print_word_hex(serial_hw_data, no_vref)
which implies no_vref is larger than a word, while it is defined at line 422 as
   var bit*4 no_vref = 0

 And when I reduce the program size, the problem seems to disappear.

http://code.google.com/p/jallib/source/detail?r=2226

Added:
 /trunk/casualties/bugreport_20100920/20100920 bugreport.txt

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to