Hi Joep,

2010/9/25 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>

> Hi Seb,
>
> Could you comment on:
>
> 2010/9/20 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>:
> > Below seems to be related to the compiler. But there is also an issue
> > with library: no_vref should be 2 for 5/0, not 9.
>

Which target are you using ? Any chance to get ready-to-compile sample ?


>
> And:
>
> > And when I assign
> > 0x19 to adcon1, the higher bit gets cleared. And when I set it again,
> > I get  the expected output range, but with increments of 16. All kind
> > of strange stuff. Any ideas?
>
> The first one seems to be an ADC lib bug.

The second one could be, but
> could also be related to the other bug I ran into.
> Would you like me to create an issue on both of them?



I'm not sure to understand. If you assign ADCON1  = 0x19, you don't use ADC
libs, so how is it related ? Can you tell me more ?


Cheers,
Seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to