On Oct 22, 4:34 pm, Oliver Seitz <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > I have not gotten FAT32 to run
> > yet... I'm still fighting with pata.
> > I don't see why you can't get it running. Others have, and
> > I have had
> > no issues.
>
> It's really strange, last time I tried, a loop suddently wouldn't loop. So I 
> did not get data from the disk. I've even examined the asm, and I could find 
> no reason for the loop not looping ;-)
>
> I'll keep on trying...

I may be confused. are you having trouble with fat32 or the hard disk
lib? What loop are you stuck in?

I am going to have new (final) fat32 files up soon in the sample & lib
directories. Next, I'll have to add support for writing file names,
and also for writing to the end of an file existing file (while
creating additional fragments). That's gonna be a pain. But still fun
of course :)

Matt.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to