Has anyone given Brian access to SVN?

Do I have access to give him access? If so, how do I do it?

Matt.

On Oct 20, 10:08 pm, "B.Edmonson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
> Thanks for the help :-)  The protocol is relatively the same.  The
> 24LC1025 has an internal addressing boundary limitation that is
> divided into two segments of 512K bits.
> Block select bit ‘B0’ in the control byte is used to control access to
> each segment.  I just added a bit sized argument to the read and write
> procedures to allow that bit to be set to allow access to either
> segment.  Please have a look if you like to make sure I didn't screw
> up anything :-)  Also, I only had a 16F747 running on a 4 MHz
> resonator to test it, so that's how I have the sample code set up. It
> ran fine on the 16F747. I don't see any problems running it on the
> 16F877a at 20MHz ( their pinouts are the same ) as most of the sample
> code, but I have not tested it.
>
> As for SVN, I did try to upload it earlier.  I didn't have access
> yet.  I'll check back in a bit and get the code up asap.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> -Brain
>
> On Oct 20, 9:15 pm, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Brian,
>
> > It's good to see someone new willing to contribute.
>
> > Someone here will grant you access to SVN. You will need a way to
> > access SVN as well, which is depends on the OS you are using. I am
> > using Tortoise SVN for windows.http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/
>
> > You will need to follow the Jallib style guide. This keeps code clean
> > and keeps things in order around 
> > here.http://www.justanotherlanguage.org/content/jsg
>
> > I created that 24lc256 lib, so I am interested to see the changes.
>
> > Matt.
>
> > On Oct 20, 4:42 pm, Brian Edmonson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > Hi all,
>
> > > I'm pretty new to jallib.  I've been trying out some example code for
> > > a while to see how I'd like using Jal as opposed to C or BASIC.  I'm
> > > really enjoying it so far.
>
> > > I was interested in using an eeprom chip I've had laying around for a
> > > while and noticed there was no library available for it.  Long story
> > > short, I modified the 24lc256 library for use with the 24lc1025.  I'd
> > > like to share it but I have no idea how to use the svn repository.
>
> > > If anyone is interested, let me know what I need to do and i'll post
> > > the code.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to