Hi Vasile.

Are you sure it is this way around: it works *with* reuseing, does not
work *without* reusing?
There are known issues *with* reuseing, but I neveer heard the other way around.

Definitely worth reporting (description + full set of sources, libs) !

Joep

2011/1/17 vasile surducan <[email protected]>:
> I found the problem. It's an old problem (which I forgot). Jal2.4n compiled
> june2, 2010
> If jal optimisation is set on "disable reusing variable space" the code
> length is 9714 and everything works OK,
> If jal optimisation is not set for "disable reusing variable space" the code
> length after compilation
> is 9340, the source is compiled without errors but the program is hanging,
> displaying bulls**t.
> So, probably it's a compiler bug. I will not use this option again.
> Vasile
>
>
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Joep Suijs <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> 2011/1/14 vasile surducan <[email protected]>:
>> > I have a weird-weird-weird behavior:
>> > naming a register as  "CH_A_phase" or "CHAphase" or even  "phase" or
>> > "hase"
>> > is creating a mess (displaying "I" on the whole 20x4 LCD), the code is
>> > compiled without errors.
>> > If I'm changing the name completely (new name does not contain any
>> > combination above)
>> > everything is ok...
>> > Have no idea why, maybe you?
>> No, but we have much less info than you to go on...
>> My suggestion would be to compile both versions and use a visual diff
>> tool on the two asm files. This might give a clue on what is going on.
>>
>> Joep
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "jallib" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to