IIRC I too faced this kind of behaviour before and had reported it.

Sunish

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 12:41 AM, Kyle <[email protected]> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:34:01 +0100, Joep Suijs wrote
> > 2011/1/17 Sunish Issac <[email protected]>:
> > > Joep's conclusion is right based on Vasile's picture. Reusing variable
> space
> > > is buggy. Disabling it fixes the problem. I too have reported it.
> >
> > Indeed. Kyle is aware of this. No need to analyse this further.
>
> This is the first I recall of hearing bizarre behavior due to variable
> re-use.
> I know the algorithm for reusing variables can take an inordinately long
> time.
>
> --kyle
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to