> If you want another one to have fun, have a look at 18F27J53 (though only > support 3.3V device). You won't find so many features in one chip (including > 12-bits ADC, USB without xtal, 2 USART, 2 MSSP, many remappable pins, RTC > hardware, big & ram, ... > > http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/Devices.aspx?dDocName=en548695
That's a real nice one! I had a look at the prices of both microcontrollers and it seems that yours is even cheaper! I'm thinking of proposing this one for the next batch of boards, only the 3.3v might give some issues... For LEDs it's not really a problem... And for now we haven't used much more than that. Suprising how a more advanced device can be cheaper. > That's the idea, fit it within 5x5cm to manufacture it with Seeed. Last > Jaluino v2.0 (and crumboard shields) were produced by seeed. $2 per PCB would be a real bargain! I'm still looking for a good way to start with SMD. I'd need to make some own PCB's... Toon -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
