Hi,

2011/1/22 phalox <[email protected]>

> That's a real nice one!
> I had a look at the prices of both microcontrollers and it seems that
> yours is even cheaper! I'm thinking of proposing this one for the next
> batch of boards, only the 3.3v might give some issues...
> For LEDs it's not really a problem... And for now we haven't used much
> more than that.
>

I succesfully used USB with 3.3V (and even 2.5V) used as power voltage for
the PIC. Same with serial. Did not test I²C but I think Joep said it was
supposed to work too. PIC18F27J53 (one problem with this PIC is writing its
name) has some 5V tolerant inputs, which I think will greatly simplify some
5V/3V3 integration.


Cheers,
Seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to