I'm working on a Nixie clock that I am building as a gift for my soon to be in-laws. So I ordered up a couple samples of the BQ32000 i2c rtc from TI to use as the main time keeping circuitry. After some studying of the datasheet I found it pretty easy to interface to.
So, I decided to write a Jal library for it. It's the first library I wrote entirely from scratch, so I'd like for another pair of more experienced eyes to have a look at it if you dare. I think it's styled as per Jallib standards, but I may have goofed somewhere. Anyway, tell me what you think. All comments are welcome. If you see where I could have done something better or more efficient, please tell me. It is a great learning experience. By the way, I don't have access to SVN. Is there a way I can attach the code to this post? Regards, -Brian E. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
