> As long you have provided
> understandable definition files, it does not bother me to add aliases as
> need in my program.

We had aliased SPI registers in device files to fix this issue. The
same should be done for I2C.

Matt.

On Jan 26, 2:27 pm, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
> hi Rob,
>
> I'm still struggle with the secondary i2c since one or 10 days ago. The
> register name is not an issue for me. As long you have provided
> understandable definition files, it does not bother me to add aliases as
> need in my program. With other words my i2c2 library is using Microchip
> register names and the program is aliasing those names to jallib definition
> files.
> Since I don't know yet where is the problem, opening and following
> discussion in an issue is not my favorite job ( I'm also very busy these
> days).
> If I will be able to find out the problem I'll post my working secondary
> i2c_hw lib.
> If not, I've learned that I can live without it too.
>
> thx,
> Vasile
>
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 5:43 AM, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi Vasile
>
> > A day or 10 ago I invited you to open an issue for this (see subj).
> > May I ask you why you didn't (yet)?
>
> > Regards, Rob.
>
> > On 2011/01/16 11:16, Rob Hamerling wrote:
>
> >  You might open a separate issue for this, since it concerns a different
> >> set of libs (and authors).
>
> > --
> > R. Hamerling, Netherlands ---http://www.robh.nl
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "jallib" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to