I guess we'll stick for jalv24n. I also wanted to use new RECORD keyword,
but also faced troubles with them (reported on jallist).

Cheers,
Seb

2011/2/25 mattschinkel <[email protected]>

> What compiler is being included? I still can't use 2.4o due to an
> array/print bug mentioned on jallist.
>
> Matt.
>
> On Feb 22, 3:03 am, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi Seb,
> >
> > On 2011/02/21 21:20, Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> >
> > > Buildbot is up again, you may want to have a look at last weekly bee
> > > packages, as they're quite close to 0.7.0 content, as defined by now.
> >
> > > I can generate beta packages as needed. Let me know.
> >
> > Good that Buildbot is alive again!
> >
> > In the latest bee package the sample earlier reported as having a
> > problem (18f14k50-adc-independent.jal) is still giving the same problem.
> >   In my opinion either the ADC library should be fixed or this sample
> > should be removed from TORELEASE.
> >
> > I've not checked every detail but the rest of the package looks OK to me.
> >
> > Regards, Rob.
> >
> > --
> > R. Hamerling, Netherlands ---http://www.robh.nl
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to