I know this isn't really a jal lib issue,
But I've just "come back" to get involved with some PIC code after
about a year break, and do hope to contribute stuff..

But 1st I try to compile a 16F876A program (compiles fine) from
Sunish's Jal Edit.

But the Pickit2  programmer complains no dat file in executable
directory, if I run it outside of Jal edit it's fine.

Sunish's site seems gone?

Justanotherlanguage has a link to google code 
http://code.google.com/p/jallib/downloads/list
for downloads, but no mention of Jaledit?

Is there a new guideline doc I should read for code style of library
commits (my Rapid SVN seems to be able to extract copy of everything
anyway)?

is "seven_segment.jal" the "standard library for seven segment LEDs?

Are people still using Ghastly Yahoo Groups for main Jal forum?

Is there a jal lib sample/library that shows use of timer1 as external
driven counter and timer0 with 256 prescale from main clock?

Sorry for the stupid questions that probably should be somewhere else.
I also get the "pic list" but hardly any PIC related email traffic in
it!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to