On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 6:13 AM, Jaluino <[email protected]> wrote:

> Mike@watty wrote:
>
>
>  But the Pickit2  programmer complains no dat file in executable
>> directory, if I run it outside of Jal edit it's fine.
>>
>
Strange, it works for me with application version 2.61.00, win XP2002
service pack2


>
> I solved this one for Editra by using an AutoIt script compiled with 32 bit
> Autoit v3 (see http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/index.shtml) which
> worked for both XP (32 bit) and Win7 (64 bit). I imagine it would also do
> the trick for Jaledit.
>
> You can download my version of the script and compiled version from:
> http://shadow.sentry.org/~trev/jaluino/PicKit2Prg.zip


I have tested but the executable does not work. Maybe should be
recompiled...

thx,
Vasile

>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to