@licenses: I changed about half of 'my' test files (I want to
standardize, so only zlib and no more bsd). I'll fix the rest &
regenerate all samples but am not sure I'll finish this WE. But this
is just about samples, so no major issue. From include: 5 usb files
remain, together with one of Vasile (smbus_mlx90615) and one of
Richard (steppermotor)

Joep

2011/6/11 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>:
> Hi guys,
> I'm about to promote this beta, tomorrow or monday (if licenses issues are
> fixed this WE). Is it ok for you ?
> Cheers,
> Seb
>
> 2011/6/5 mattschinkel <[email protected]>
>>
>> Thanks Seb, I'll test this.
>>
>> Matt.
>>
>> On Jun 5, 7:50 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi guys,
>> >
>> > 0.7beta2 packages are available in download
>> > section:http://code.google.com/p/jallib/downloads/list
>> >
>> > Without further notifications, I'll promote these to final release next
>> > WE.
>> > In the mean time, let's kind of freeze SVN for released files (those in
>> > TORELEASE), please avoid committing important changes.
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Seb
>> >
>> > 2011/5/31 Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
>> >
>> > > 2011/5/31 Joep Suijs <[email protected]>
>> >
>> > >> .
>> > >> Let me know your preference: add it now or save it until some day
>> > >> there is sample...
>> >
>> > > Save it until there's a sample I'd say to comply with JSG.
>> >
>> > > Cheers,
>> > > Seb
>> >
>> > >> --
>> > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> > >> Groups
>> > >> "jallib" group.
>> > >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> > >> [email protected].
>> > >> For more options, visit this group at
>> > >>http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>> >
>> >
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "jallib" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to