Greetings,

On Jun 5, 6:50 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> 0.7beta2 packages are available in download 
> section:http://code.google.com/p/jallib/downloads/list
>
> Without further notifications, I'll promote these to final release next WE.
> In the mean time, let's kind of freeze SVN for released files (those in
> TORELEASE), please avoid committing important changes.
>

With all of the recent hard work and improvements, didn't they impact/
update SVN for files in TORELEASE? I am thinking of the device file
optimisations for example.  If so, we might consider to do another
'freeze' and waiting period?

I may be off-base here.  Seb?

William

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to