I would have added a basic sample, but what would it interface with?

SPI has been over used by myself :) I haven't used I2C much.

Matt.

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 4:12:28 AM UTC-4, RobH wrote:
>
>
>
> On 17.08.14 09:11, Rob Hamerling wrote: 
>
> > I found the SPI libraries, but could not find a single SPI sample (apart 
> > from one unreleased sample for SW SPI). 
>
> Never mind ... I found none because I searched for samples with 'spi' in 
> the filename. But with a 'grep' on spi_master I found several samples. 
>
> Rob. 
>
> -- 
> R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to