Hi guys (esp. Matt),

On 01.08.14 08:41, mattschinkel wrote:

Why not use the SPI library for max7219_shift_data()?

Triggered by this remark I intended to have a look at this possibility. I found the SPI libraries, but could not find a single SPI sample (apart from one unreleased sample for SW SPI). I think the Jallib policy is to have at least one sample for each (released) libary. So where are the SPI samples???

BTW: It seems I'll have to enhance my TORELEASE script with a check for "library without sample".

Regards


--
R. Hamerling, Netherlands --- http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to