You very much Kiste.
One in the following way I was able to resolve.
"Alias an1 is jansel_ans1
alias an2 is jansel_ans2
alias an3 is jansel_ans3
alias an4 is jansel_ans4
alias an5 is jansel_ans5
alias an6 is jansel_ans6
alias an7 is jansel_ans7
alias an8 is jansel_ans8
alias an9 is jansel_ans9
alias an10 is jansel_ans10
alias an11 is jansel_ans11
an6 = 1

alias TMR2ON is T2CON_TMR2ON
TMR2ON = 1

alias CCP1SEL is APFCON0_CCP1SEL
alias CCP2SEL is APFCON0_CCP2SEL
CCP1SEL = 0; 1
CCP2SEL = 0; 7 1
"
Representation of the correct numerical value I have noticed.
If possible, set to register, bit pattern
I'm looking for a way that you can with no program.

Greets,
猫村

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to