I tried it but it is not working. Looking at the source it seems to me that
it follows the original class description.

I used the following test:
  <mailet match="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" class="Redirect">
    <static>true</static>
    <prefix>[SPAM blackholes-easynet-nl]</prefix>
    <to>unaltered</to>
    <passThrough>true</passThrough>
   </mailet>

This throws an exception at initialization saying that
"Special ("magic") address found not allowed: unaltered, allowed values are
"[postmaster,sender,returnPath]""

The reason is that if the "recipients" parameter is not supplied it uses the
"to" parameter. The "to" parameter contains "unaltered" in my case. But
unaltered is not allowed in recipients.

Here is the relevant code part:

    protected Collection getRecipients() throws MessagingException {
        Collection newRecipients = new HashSet();
        String addressList = (getInitParameter("recipients") == null)
                                 ? getInitParameter("to")
                                 : getInitParameter("recipients");
        // if nothing was specified, return null meaning no change
        if (addressList == null) {
            return null;
        }