Hi all,

I just finished reading the documentation on the Apache's JAMES web site.

And after reading the installation instructions, got kind of scared by the
amount to configuration.

1) Do you know any free SMTP server where I can just do a simple
installation?

2) Do you know of an public IP of a SMTP server that I can use?

This is because I am doing a school project (using javax.mail) that requires
me to send an email, but I need a SMTP server for
"properties.put("mail.smtp.host", address);".

I search on the web on Google all day, and kinf of given up.

Regards,
Daniel