Narikanenai= Narukamoshirenai

As in "Taihen na koto ni narukanenai"
You affix the verb Kaneru on to Naru and you get
Narikaneru (Naranai(darou) and Narikanenai
(Narukamoshirenai (this one used only when the result
is negative).

"Nanimo benkyoshinaimama jukenshitara, hugougaku ni
narukanenai"

I think that is about it, 

X

--- ai3131 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was watching "ALPS no shojo HAIJI" last night and
> I heard a phrase 
> that included the word "narikanenai". I do not
> remember exactly what 
> was said, but I know that word was included.
> 
> What is "narikanenai" and just how is this word used
> in Japanese? Much 
> obliged in advance.
> 
> - Arian I.
> 
> 



 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Finding fabulous fares is fun.  
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel 
bargains.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to