BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi to Everybody:
Let me discribe the enviroment where I am working:

SCO OpenServer(TM) Release 5 (From Compaq)
System = SCO_SV
Release = 3.2v5.0.5
KernelID = 98/07/02
Machine = i80386
BusType = ISA
NumCPU = 1

Apache Version:
apache_1.3.14

and Jserv version:
ApacheJServ-1.1.2

JSDK version:
JSDK2.0

JVM:
JDK1.1.7B

And I used the default configuration in every file, I
just add one line at the end of httpd.conf file and
is:
Include /path/to/jserv/etc/jserv.conf

I try to be very carefull about the paths to the JVM
and to every stuff when I compile jserv and apache.
Now I give you the way I compile both:

For Jserv:
###buildJServ.sh
PREFIX=/path/where/I/put/jserv
APACHE_SRC=/path/where/apache/src_code/is/
./configure \
--prefix=$PREFIX \
--with-apache-src=$APACHE_SRC \
--with-jdk-home=/usr/java
--with-JSDK=/usr/local/JSDK2.0/jsdk.jar \
--disable-debugging ;
make;
make install

for apache:
 ./configure \
 --prefix=/path/to/apache/binary/apache \
 --activate-module=src/modules/jserv/mod_jserv;
 make;
 make install;

This is what I found:
When I install everithing for the first time
it work fine, but every when I restart the web server
again the JVM it don't work ever again. Only until al
remove this directories:
/usr/local/jserv/docs
/usr/local/jserv/etc
/usr/local/jserv/libexec
/usr/local/jserv/logs
/usr/local/jserv/servlets

and reinstall jserv or only copy a previous copy of
this directories before (I make a copy of this
directories before I start apache web server for the
first time) I restart the web server again, and then
the JVM is running again.

I did check with netstat if the port 8007 it was taken
at the moment I start the web server but it wasn't, I
also check for any process before I restart the web
server and it was any.

Thank's in advance:
Humberto Garcia

P.D
I am sorry , I hope I did explain my self,
I apologize for my poor english.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/