BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi,

At present we have a apache-jserv server with two virtual servers.  The
first virtual server (admin) has the same document root as the default
server (/htdocs/admin), and is running fine. The second virtual server
(promo) has a different document root (/htdocs/promo), and has no problems
displaying standard html pages from that directory structure, however when
we attempt to run any .jsp file from the directory we receive an error :

JSP Error:
Request URI:/page1.jspRI:/page1.jsp
Exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
//htdocs/admin/page.jsp

Note the file not found error points to the first virtual servers (admin)
directory and not the second virtual servers directory. Html files are
served successfully from this second virtual server, however a request for
any .jsp file (whether it exists or not) generates the same error as above.
The software versions are Apache 1.3.12 , Solaris 7 , Jserv 1.1
Many Thanks

Mark Parker

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp