BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

I am looking to set up a jserv log monitor. I have found logsurfer to be
the best but I am a neophyte at regex. Does anybody utilize a log
watching app to monitor and if a problem arises, perform some action?
Also, is there a listing of error messages? I know most errors may be
jdk specific...is there a resource for possible errors? I know I can
parse such words as 'warn' and 'error' but I would like to get much
finer grained log monitoring.

Thanks!

Ben Ricker
Web Administrator