BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

I have been setting up jserv on 98, && nt boxes for
quite some time now, and the magic line 9 is the same
on all installs.....ru ready? All the following on one
line:

LoadModule jserv_module
"C:\JServ\ApacheModuleJServ.dll"

thats it, no multiple paths etc....

Make the appropiate change for your drive letter. If
you have properly installed the "rest", it should work
just fine.

Thats it,......

If it still doesnt work, then you probably botched the
install somewhere else too.  And rather than "fixing"
multiple config files with nonsensical commands, maybe
you should try reading the faq first, print some
notes, and then do a clean install if you dont have
any copies of the original conf files left.  There is
no reason you should have gotten to a point where you
are attempting to enter multiple paths in that manner
for your install.

This is no good, nonsensical stabbing.
d:/apache32/apache/d:\apache32\jserv\ApacheModuleJServ.dll

Apache/Jserv is easy to setup, and use IF YOU RTFM
first!  If you dont, and take a "windows" approach to
making things "work", by inserting lines, stabbing
commands etc.. you will get nowhere fast.  The
software will be a complete nightmare for you to
administer, just look @ all the complaining, and 50%
of the post to this site..  )

As a note, if for some reason you do come across a
byte of software in your days that takes multiple
paths for whatever reason, i.e. classpaths etc......
you can bet dollars to donuts that there is going to
be some kind of path seperator, expect it....off
subject, but couldnt keep my mouth shut....

Ouch!
Hope any of this helps,

really,
If you are still having probs, email me "offline" and
I will mail you a few config files for both apache &&
jserv.  Nothing personal, but hate to see ya go down
the wrong path here. )

lates

=====

http://photos.yahoo.com/